Inspirations Framing COVID-19 Policy
Please read and agree to the following before coming to the workshop.
We are very pleased to be able to open again to our customers, but due to the ongoing need to take all sensible precautions at this time we have introduced the following policy to create and maintain a safe environment for our customers and staff.
- Customers can book appointments either online or by phone.
- We strongly recommend that customers book appointments, we will still see customers who turn up “on spec”, but customers with appointments will be seen first and there may be a long wait for a gap between appointments. It only takes a few minutes to check online or by calling the workshop.
- Appointments will be for ONE customer at a time.
- Appointments will be set at 20 minute time slots. Please book one time slot per item (unless you have several similar items requiring the same frame, mount etc).
- Customers must provide their own face masks which must be worn at all times whilst in the workshop.
- Gloves will be provided for customers who want them and hand gel is also available.
- We can only admit customers who understand, accept and agree to abide by this policy.
Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate that this does add a level of awkwardness to choosing your framing, but safety must be our first priority.