We are very pleased to be able to open again to our customers, but due to the ongoing need to take all sensible precautions at this time we have introduced the following policy to create and maintain a safe environment for our customers and staff.
Please ensure that you adhere to our COVID-19 policy when coming to the workshop.
- Customers will be seen by appointment.
- Appointments will be for ONE customer at a time.
- Appointments will be set at 20 minute time slots. Please book one time slot per item (unless you have several similar items requiring the same frame, mount etc).
- Customers must provide their own face masks which must be worn at all times whilst in the workshop.
- Gloves will be provided which must also be worn at all times whilst in the workshop.
- We can only admit customers who understand, accept and agree to abide by this policy.
Make an appointment
- Please select your date & time slot(s) from the calendar below.
- Each time slot is 20 minutes.
- Please select 1 x 20 minute time slot per item to be framed (unless you have several similar items requiring the same frame, mount etc).
- Please ensure if multiple slots are selected the times follow each other – ie. 10:00 + 10:20 + 10:40 etc