Due to the current lockdown restrictions, we are unable to see our customers face-to face, but the workshop is still able to operate. If you have items that require framing, we can discuss this with you via the telephone, email or via a virtual appointment using Zoom. Zoom appointments will enable us to show you samples live and you can receive a quote or estimation immediately. Please note that we are only open Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00am until 4:00pm during the lockdown (with the last Zoom appointment at 3:30pm).
If you wish to discuss your framing requirements via Zoom, please book your appointment here;
- Appointments will be set at 20 minute time slots. Please book one time slot per item (unless you have several similar items requiring the same frame, mount etc).
- Please either have your item that requires framing to hand before your appointment.
- Please have a tape measure to hand also as we may ask you for other measurements during your appointment and/or may want you to see the suggested dimensions of the quotation.
- We can discuss how you can get your artwork to us, if you are happy with our quotation.
- If you want us to have your artwork in the workshop at the time of your appointment, then please call or email us first to make arrangements.
Make an appointment
- Please select your date & time slot(s) from the calendar below.
- Each time slot is 20 minutes.
- Please select 1 x 20 minute time slot per item to be framed (unless you have several similar items requiring the same frame, mount etc).
- Please ensure if multiple slots are selected the times follow each other – ie. 10:00 + 10:20 + 10:40 etc