Inspirations Framing are delighted to be back open again after the recent lockdown.
We are back open at our usual times 10:00am – 4:00pm every day except Wednesdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
We are operating an appointment system (see below), but customers can still pop in “on spec”, but if there is an appointment booked, then the customer(s) with appointments will take priority and you may have to wait.
Appointments can be “in person” at the workshop, or as a virtual “Zoom” appointment.
We are delighted to offer our customers the opportunity to have virtual appointments with us at the workshop via ZOOM.
Come and see us without leaving the safety and comfort of your home, see your options live via your home PC, laptop or smartphone.
A ZOOM appointment will enable us to chat with you face to face via our new screen set up in the workshop. We can hold samples up to the camera for you to see or show you the online photographs and dimensions of the frame options live, without you needing to type anything, just guide us to what you would like us to quote you on.
If you are happy with the quote, then we can discuss the ways in which you can get the artwork to us, and how you can collect without any personal contact, when it is ready. Alternatively, we can hold your work until the current lockdown ends and you can collect as normal.
Please click the link below to book your appointment (and for more information on Zoom), or see here for further information on our COVID-19 Policy
- Conveniently off the high street, on a small parade with no parking restrictions.
- We offer the largest choice of frames, helping to ensure the perfect choice of frame.
- We carry a huge range of frames in stock, so you can have a fast turnaround time.
- Our experienced team are ready to help you and to build your frame to fit your vision.
- Not only do we frame to a high standard, we are also very competitively priced.
- We specialise in framing objects and clothing and offer many options.